Covered Bridge Campsite Policies & Rules
1. Customers and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Customers and Guests assume any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Covered Bridge Campsite Management harmless from and indemnify Covered Bridge Campsite Management against the same.
3. The Campground is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to remove any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
6. Covered Bridge Campsite Management does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
8. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
9. Tent camping is permitted in RV spaces only with express permission.
10. Tents are limited to a maximum of two per site and cost an additional $10 per tent, per night.
11. Total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
12. Maximum of 8 people total at a site at any given time.
13. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
14. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
15. All visitors must pay $10-dollar parking fee and park in designated area.
16. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed in any area.
17. Charcoal grills, wood fire pits, deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED.
18. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
19. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
20. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
21. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
22. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
23. Clotheslines are not allowed.
24. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
25. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
26. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
27. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the campground.
28. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
29. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites.
30. Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
31. Covered Bridge Campsite is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are bears, coyotes, birds of prey. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Campground.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Campground.
8. Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult.
9. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
10. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
11. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Campground, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
12. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) will result in removal from the Campground.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be removed from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Campground staff will result in immediate removal from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in removal notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Campground.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a two-pet limit in the Campground.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to clean up after their pets.
8. Guests should always carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in buildings and amenity areas.
10. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).